Happy Labour Day Weekend, you guys!!
Long weekends are SO essential every now and then to just tune out, relax with your favourite book/movie/TV show. Whatever floats your boat.
I feel like I'm ALWAYS doing something. I never just turn off and take a breather. But I do appreciate a good long weekend. ESPECIALLY one that gives us great weather! I'm hitting up the beach with some good friends tomorrow, so be sure to follow along on Snapchat (UN: kim-marquis) and Insta-stories (UN: thechicconfidential). I'm sure there will be some good laughs.
ANYWAYS. Moving onto the fun stuff. Because, everyone loves some good online shopping!
I've picked out my favourites for the long weekend. Lots of these are on sale too!!
1. This super sexy lace-up one piece. I meannnn, SO GOOD right?! Nasty Gal totally kills it with their amazing bathing suits! Everyone needs a sexy one piece. They are SO chic! I'm kinda loving them more than bikinis these days.
2. Palm Leaf Round Beach Towel. Perfect for pool parties, beach parties, whatever. In fact, all their towels are super cute!
3. Giant Sunnies, because you need to protect your eyes from the sun AND look cute doing it. Duh! Ps. Don't forget to slather on the sunscreen from head-to-toe!
4. Giant floppy hat, because NOTHING is chicer than a giant hat. Amiright?! These are perfect for when it's like 9045734 degrees outside and you feel like the sun burning your skin off. LOL. Don't get me wrong, I love that feeling...just not on my face.
5. I LOVE Vooray for their beach bags. I've got two, and I need more, because I use them for everything! Even grocery shopping sometimes! Is that weird? Also, when I go to the beach, I tend to pack like I'm going on vacation. In Canada, you never know when the weather will change on you, and you can actually go from 32 degree sunny weather, to a down-pour in seconds. So, I ALWAYS have a change of clothes, sunscreen, extra sunnies, snacks, an extra bikini (you just never know...), and other goodies in my Vooray duffle bag. Fits everything.
6. THIS FLOATIE!! I mean, solely because this would be THEE prop for a blog shoot. No?
7. And lastly, this gorgeous Daniel Wellington watch. I love adding accessories to my bathing suits. Probably not the most practical thing in the world, but we all know I'm not always practical when it comes to fashion. ;)
Okay, so what are you guys loving from this list? Am I missing anything? Do tell!
Anddd, what's everyone up to tomorrow? Any major plans? I'm looking forward to chilling out with some drinks on the beach. I'm soaking up every last second of summer, can you tell?
Okay, enjoy the night!