A girl's bag is very personal and can contain her entire life in there. Today on the blog I'm sharing some of my handbag essentials I cannot live without. These are just a few of of the many things I carry around.
1. Leopard Print Gloves from Marciano: Since it's winter practically 7 months out of the 12 months here in Canada, I feel these are a must in my bag!
2. At least 2 pairs of sunnies! I love my Marc Jacobs pair, and I have one cheaper pair just as a backup.
3. Holt Renfrew's Pantone Notebook: I carry it around everywhere and jot down absolutely anything from quotes I see, inspirations, grocery lists, etc. It comes in very handy!
4. Osis Hair Powder: This is a miracle hair powder from Schwarzkopf! Add a little bit of powder to your roots for instant volume. Works much better than hairspray, in my opinion!
5. Telescopic Mascara: I've tired a million different mascaras in my lifetime, and I have to say Loreal's Telescopic mascara is the absolute best.
6. Nivea Cream: Great for dry hands, face, legs, etc. I always keep a mini one in my bag, just in case!
7. Make Up Forever Powder: Again, trying a million different powders for my face, I find that Make Up Forever is one of the best out there for great coverage without having to use foundation.
8. Clinique Eye Shadow Palette: I have a few different eye shadow palette's from Clinique. I find they have a great selection of colours!
9. Three must-have lip colours: A classic red: Alarm by Rimmel London. A classic nude: Totally Toffee by Maybelline. A bold pink: Flat Out Fabulous by MAC.
10. Last but not least, can't live without my EOS lip balm!
What are some must-haves in your bag? Share them with me in the comments! Or tweet me @marquiskim. And don't forget to follow me in Instagram @kimberleymarquisblog